Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Although I feel like I don't have to say anything more than this video, because believe me; you'll be somewhat speechless by either amusement or how appalled you are. But, never fear for I won't judge you. Perhaps I'll randomly post videos from a ridiculous variety of bands that you would have some similar reaction to in the middle of actually doing the "16 Things" assignment. I mean, we can have some sort of fun with this.. right?



How about this? How about we start over, with an entirely new impression. Hello, I'm Andrew--commonly referred to as Orcbane by my nerdy league of friends that have followed me for years. I work in the bicycle industry for a little company called Quality Bicycle Products. Perhaps you've heard of us? Surly, Salsa and All-City bicycles. We're kind of a big deal. People know us. We have many leather bound books and our facility smells of "green" cleaners. Oh, that's one of my big things. I'm a fan of the Earth, 'cause I came out've her. You know how that goes.

I'm trying to consider if I want to make this blog something respectable or something ridiculous. I don't know, maybe I can find some crazy blend of both. I guess I'll see wherever me rambling takes me. Some instructors would call this mindless babble and thought vomit brainstorming, so maybe I'll keep it up--do 'em proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment