Monday, October 19, 2009

As Promised...

Though I'm not entirely sure I'm supposed to be posting actual substance aside from school work on this, I figure I'll go with my "Hey I'm finished with today's work!" instinct. As promised from before, I will be providing the small amount of readers or surfers with some 'interesting' music and music videos. As I'm a true nerd at heart, go ahead and take a gander at this one:



Now, as I said: I am a true nerd at heart. A Renn Fest employee, D&D player, Bladesmith and overall heathen. This just so happens to be my favorite band of all time--even topping bands like the Beatles and the Stones, which I was raised on. This band, as you may have noticed, is none other than Ensiferum. Hailing from Finland (part of my heritage) and quickly progressing through a genre known as Viking Metal. Amazing, if you don't ask me--it's one of those types of metal that you normally won't see those jerky kids at shows. It's a distinct type of person who takes a liking to it's sweet melodies, harsh vocals and nearly ancient insturmental tracks. I'm feeling light headed just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment