Monday, November 16, 2009

My Ai? No, Our Ai! Oi? Right.

You know, I don't use myAi much. Let's be honest. I mean, sure, it's got an email.. that's cool. But, do you know what's better about that? I'll tell you. The Email forwarding. How do you like them apples? It's pretty cool, though, I guess.. it's got things that let me watch my loans be nit picky about how good my signature is, make me fax my ID and then say "Oh, we still can't read it." Then, I go ahead and rant about them on the blog I'm doing for school.. oh hi.

I'll tell you something useful, though. What's useful is the grades and all that.. what could be useful, if it pertained to me, would be the news updates. Maybe they should try making a home page designed just for me, or let me choose what I see. Pretty innovative, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment