Monday, November 16, 2009


I like Digg. Digg is the bee's knees. It is a good bearing for the start of research, if you're not into the whole ripping off Wikipedia thing. It's cool because it grades things based on how many other people find it useful and all that. I see diggs from everywhere, you can find virturally any worthwhile news you want on it. That's how you know if it's awesome or not. Unlike Wikipedia's anyone can add deal, this helps you figure out whats more worthwhile to read.

Pretty sweet, huh? I don't know who Kate is, but I'll take a shot in the dark: She'd look better with dreadlocks. I'm just saying. Oh, John and Kate girl? Both of them suck, John and his ed Hardy shirts can both go to hell. Why am I so angry? I don't know, I really don't...

No comments:

Post a Comment